At the Noname Nerd, we love our science. And we are proud to be offering these bandanas that are made with antimicrobial fabric. Sure, the slick designs are themselves worth wearing whether as a headband or a face shield, but the really cool part is the technology that is applied to the fabric itself, which you cannot see. The fabric is made using Silvadur a fabric treatment by Dupont that has been proven to inhibit the growth of bacteria, yeast and algae. This special fabric with silver ion treatment has a number of benefits:
- it inhibits the growth of microorganisms in the fabric
- it protects the fibers and the fabric
- it prevents degradation by microorganisms
- it provides intelligent freshness protection
- it inhibits the growth of bacterial odors
Seriously, this is a certified technology that works using silver ions to prevent the growth of microorganisms in the fabric. Stay safe and stay nerdy out there. 89% polyester/11% spandex. Made in China.
This product ships from Michigan and typically arrives domestically in 7 to 10 days.